I’m “coming out” today. Here’s what I want you to know about me,
- I meditate regularly. Often alone. Often with others.
- I think a lot about meditation, especially while I’m meditating.
- I nap during meditation sometimes. I haven’t found an answer to this “problem” except to stop treating it as a problem.
- Meditation feels special, but I try not to fool myself into thinking that it makes me special.
- I tend not to talk about my meditation practice (#1) or what it’s like (#2-4), even though its an extremely interesting topic to me and I think I’d be happy to share.
I had a lot of questions about meditation when I first started. Some have been answered. Others persist. If unanswered questions are keeping you from trying, or being satisfied with, meditation, send them my way. Start out, “Hi Alan,” and then follow wherever your fingers take you. firstname.lastname@example.org