Data and Information on Early Voting
- NCSL’s Absentee and Early Voting webpage provides up-to-date information on the early voting laws in all 50 states and DC.
- Michael McDonald’s United States Election Project reports early voting turnout.
- PEW’s Non-Precinct Place Voting (NPPV) webpage provides links to seven research projects on NPPV and its consequences.
Data and Information on Election Administration
- The Election Administration Commission (EAC) completes biennial surveys titled the Election Administration and Voting Survey (EAVS) that include data on changes in early and absentee voting.
- The Caltech/MIT Voting Technology Project offers research articles on all areas of voting technology, include early and absentee voting methods.
- The National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS) has information on election administration and Secretary of State contact information.
- The National Association of State Election Directors (NASED) supports election administrators across the country.