What are pronouns anyway? Personal Pronouns Panel!
Thursday, 4/18 @6:30pm in Eliot 314
What are personal pronouns? What’s a gender neutral pronoun? How are pronouns connected to gender identity? All your questions will be answered with Addie from the Sexual Minority Youth Resource Center and our very own CSO Cooper! No experience with pronouns? Come learn! Lots of experience? Come share and learn! Cookies will be provided. Sponsored by Sexual Assault Prevention and Response.
- Michigan Humanities Emerging Research Scholars (MICHHERS) program
- CLBR Senior Resources
- AEON – Teach English in Japan – Seattle Interview
- Talk @ Reed: Preschoolers’ Curiosity about Novel Words
- Reed Institutional Review Board (IRB) Open Forum on Friday, September 14th
- Job @ interActive Language Processing Lab, Stanford
- Arabic Language & Culture at Jordan Language Academy
- Reed Ling Softball Team!
- CWSL Conference
- 3 post-bac research positions at U of Maryland
Get Notified about New Posts