Ever wonder about life after Reed? We chatted with former linguistics major and SEEDS Intern, Dean Schmeltz ‘14. For SEEDS Dean coordinated an on-campus tutoring program in partnership with the nonprofit Friends of the Children. After graduation he served for a year as an AmeriCorps member with Blue Engine in New York City. He now works at Portland nonprofit SCRAP as their Volunteer Coordinator, a job he found via Mac’s List. He also provides support to a retiree with memory difficulties, an opportunity he found via Reed’s Switchboard.
- Michigan Humanities Emerging Research Scholars (MICHHERS) program
- CLBR Senior Resources
- AEON – Teach English in Japan – Seattle Interview
- Talk @ Reed: Preschoolers’ Curiosity about Novel Words
- Reed Institutional Review Board (IRB) Open Forum on Friday, September 14th
- Job @ interActive Language Processing Lab, Stanford
- Arabic Language & Culture at Jordan Language Academy
- Reed Ling Softball Team!
- CWSL Conference
- 3 post-bac research positions at U of Maryland