- Michigan Humanities Emerging Research Scholars (MICHHERS) program
- CLBR Senior Resources
- AEON – Teach English in Japan – Seattle Interview
- Talk @ Reed: Preschoolers’ Curiosity about Novel Words
- Reed Institutional Review Board (IRB) Open Forum on Friday, September 14th
- Job @ interActive Language Processing Lab, Stanford
- Arabic Language & Culture at Jordan Language Academy
- Reed Ling Softball Team!
- CWSL Conference
- 3 post-bac research positions at U of Maryland
Get Notified about New Posts
Category Archives: Undergraduate Conferences
The 4th annual meeting of the Illinois Language and Linguistics Society will be held April 13-15, 2012 at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. ILLS is a general linguistics conference open to all subfields. This year’s meeting will include a… Continue reading
Calling all linguists – the Linguistic Society’s Annual meeting will be this January 5-8 in…wait for it….PORTLAND! I know, I know, it’s THAT exciting. Visit their website for info, including abstract submission guidelines. Consider submitting an abstract and/or attending the … finish reading The LSA is coming to PORTLAND!
Great Lakes Expo for Experimental and Formal Undergraduate Linguistics, April 23, 2011