- Locate your file in the Media Library section of Ensemble. In the dropdown menus across the top of the webpage, make sure the appropriate department and library are selected.
- Click on the Embed button
- Copy all of the embed code in the large box.
- Go to blogs.reed.edu and login; access your site from the My Sites link at the top left.
- In the black menu bar at the top of the page, click New then select Post.
- Enter the title of your blog post.
- Enter any information that you want to share about the media.
- Change the view from the Visual tab to the Text tab; paste the embed code into the box onto its own line.
- Click the Publish button to make your post appear on the blog.
Download a printable version of all the help documentation.