- Locate your file in the Media Library section of Ensemble. In the dropdown menus across the top of the webpage, make sure the appropriate department and library are selected.
- Click on the Embed button
- Copy all of the embed code in the large box.
- Go to blogs.reed.edu and login; access your site from the My Sites link at the top left.
- In the black menu bar at the top of the page, click New then select Post.
- Enter the title of your blog post.
- Enter any information that you want to share about the media.
- To add or edit html code, you will need to first convert to the html code view. Choose a block you want to add or edit, then click on the 3 vertical dots to reveal more menu options.
Choose the “Edit as HTML” option.
You should see something similar to the screenshot below; paste in your code where the arrow is pointing in the image below (or edit any html code that you need to).
After you paste in your html embed code, it may look something like the graphic below.
Hit Submit or Enter to save the changes.
- Click the Publish button to make your post appear on the blog.