A research “diary” of sorts. Instead of looking backwards like a normal diary, these are articles that I’ve dog-eared to look at again later. Each contains a molecule or process that might be examined more deeply using molecular models. Articles are listed in date order (most recent first) and grouped by journal.
- CO2 electroreduction to ethylene via hydroxide-mediated copper catalysis at an abrupt interface (C-T. Dinh et al. 18 May 2018, DOI 10.1126/science.aas9100) Supp Info | Perspective
- Asymmetric nucleophilic fluorination under hydrogen bonding phase-transfer catalysis (G. Pupo et al. 11 May 2018, p. 638; DOI 10.1126/science.aar7941) Supp Info
- Organocalcium-mediated nucleophilic alkylation of benzene (A.S.S. Wilson et al. 1 Dec 2017, p. 1168; DOI 10.1126/science.aao5923) Supp Info | Perspective
- Lewis acid enhancement by hydrogen-bond donors for asymmetric catalysis (S.M. Banik et al. 10 Nov 2017, p. 761; DOI 10.1126/science.aao5894) Supp Info | Perspective
- Imaging the halogen bond in self-assembled halogenbenzenes on silver (Z. Han et al. 13 Oct 2017, p. 206; DOI 10.1126/science.aai8625) Supp Info | Perspective