The library is providing a trial subscription to Psychiatry Online published by American Psychiatric Publishing, Inc.Â The trial concludes Sept. 11, 2008.
The primary publications available on the site include the DSM-IV-TRÂ®, DSM-IV-TRÂ® Handbook of Differential Diagnosis and DSM Cases.
Also included are the full text articles from these journals:
- American Journal of Psychiatry 1 Jul 1844 – 1 Aug 2008
- Psychiatric Services 1 Jan 1950 – 1 Aug 2008
- Academic Psychiatry 1 Mar 1989 – 1 Jul 2008
- Neuropsychiatry & ClinicalÂ Neurosciences 1 Feb 1989 – 1 May 2008
- Psychosomatics 1 Jan 1960 – 1 Jul 2008
- Psychiatric News 5 Jan 2001 – 15 Aug 2008
And the full text for these textbooks:
- The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Psychiatry, 5th Edition –Â Edited by Robert E. Hales, M.D., M.B.A., Stuart C. Yudofsky, M.D., and Glen O. Gabbard, M.D.
- Gabbard’s Treatments of Psychiatric Disorders, 4th Edition — Glen O. Gabbard, M.D., Editor-in-Chief
- The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Substance Abuse Treatment, 4th Edition — Edited by Marc Galanter, M.D., and Herbert D. Kleber, M.D.
- Manual of Clinical Psychopharmacology, Sixth Edition — Alan F. Schatzberg, M.D., Jonathan O. Cole, M.D., and Charles DeBattista, D.M.H., M.D.
- Essentials of Clinical Psychopharmacology, Second EditionÂ — Edited by Alan F. Schatzberg, M.D., and Charles B. Nemeroff, M.D., Ph.D.
- What Your Patients Need to Know About Psychiatric Medications — Robert E. Hales, M.D., M.B.A., Stuart C. Yudofsky, M.D., and Robert H. Chew, Pharm.D.
Please have a look at Psychiatry Online <psychiatryonline.com>.
Jennie McKee has a pdf of the user guide.Â Please email her at email@example.com for a copy if you would one. Contact Jennie McKee by email or at x7752 with your observations about this resource and if you think that the library should start a subscription.