Both pages and posts support the option to allow for comments, and you have a variety of options.
- You have the option to not have comments enabled. To turn on commenting, go toyour Dashboard, then go to Settings/Discussion, and choose Default Articles settings/allow people to post comments on new articles.
- You can allow either the whole world to comment on your posts, the Reed community (this requires a special template), or, if your blog is only accessible to course members, have only the course members be able to comment.
- You can turn off comments on an post or page after a set amount of days (highly recommended, as spammers tend to target older unmoderated posts).
- You can turn comments on for posts of your choice.
- Comments can be moderated before they’re posted on the blog, or deleted after they’ve been posted. Read more info on managing spam on your blog.