Gather multimedia such as audio, images, and videoclips for your project.
Keeping your sources organized
Try to keep your sources organized. Suggestions for doing so:
- Add everything to a folder, with subfolders for images, audio, video, and/or text (add subfolders as needed).
- Use consistent, transparent file names.
- Track citation information in a separate document, or use a citation management system like Zotero.
- Don’t feel compelled to use everything you find.
- If finding things on the internet, make sure the media you are using is copyright free, or take note of any licensing requirements.
- Read Reed College’s page on copyright information, which has guidelines on fair use of copyrighted material.
UC Berkeley has a page on how to cite film, video, and online media for any written work.
Free sources of multimedia
The internet has a variety of resources for non-commercial use; here’s a list of audio, video, and still images that may be explored.