Slides from today’s lecture can be viewed here.
I didn’t quite get through everything that I had promised and I’m not taking a straight path through the chapter. If you would like to know what is coming next, here’s a list of the topics in the sequence that I will be talking about them:
- preparation of epoxides using peroxycarboxylic acids (11.5 cont’d)
- synthetic planning (10.9 and 11.9)
- preparation of aymmetric epoxides (11.10 – updated Tues Nov 24)
- reactions of ethers (11.3)
- reactions of epoxides (11.4) ??
?? = depends on time constraints